If you have ever been interested in Fiverr before making any decisions, please read my Fiverr review to see why Fiverr is a platform to power up your business. It will help you better understand how it works and what you can do with it.
Fiverr Review – A Platform to Power up Your Business
Fiverr is simply a platform where experts and freelancers can offer their services. The company was established in 2010 with one goal to make an online marketplace where industry experts and freelancers can promote their services. You can find millions of freelancers providing their services to private companies, clients, and agencies on the website.
Fiverr is the world’s first online marketplace for small services, now available in 70 professional categories. A creative way to offer a wide range of services at a fixed price. We call it the official digital marketplace for getting or doing anything anywhere.
In a project called a “Gig,” several freelancers start off providing their services from 5 USD and up on this platform. Hence the name of the website, Fiverr. We’re not limited to this number, the platform allows you to request any amount for our services, and in fact, most of the top skilled freelancers offer service between 100 to 10,000 USD for each project.
With Fiverr Pro, you can upgrade to a premium gig and work directly with experts. Yes, you’ve read that right; we heard of a seller at Fiverr making 10k Dollars from one single sale.
That said, the most popular kinds of projects on here are:
- Web development
- Web design
- Writing and translations
- Social Media
- Voice Over
- Music and audio services
- Digital Marketing
- Animation and video production
How does it Work?
Fiverr is not just a place to buy services. It is a community of freelancers, online work opportunities, and a livelihood marketplace. Buyers can browse thousands of gigs on Fiverr’s platform based on their needs and budget. Sellers can create their gigs, promote their gigs to get more visibility, and generate buyer leads for their gig.
Fiverr platforms work just like all other marketplaces. Sellers list their gigs, and clients (buyers) who’re interested in these gigs ask questions and if they’re completely satisfied with answers, purchase them. It works like a 3rd party guaranteeing both parties are happy with the outcome.
Fiverr platforms withhold 20 percent of each transaction. Once the seller delivered the project and the client confirms the project, Fiverr will pay the money to the seller with fifteen days (faster if you’re a trusted member).
Levels on Fiverr
The Fiverr freelancers are categorized into 3 different levels according to their skillsets, abilities, and that entrepreneurs can find what they’re looking for both interns of skills and rates. The level of sellers is based on the delivery time of the project, client satisfaction, and the quality of work.
The levels at Fiverr are as follows:
- Level One Seller – Can be reached after 2 months of signing up if the seller worked hard on a minimum of 10 services and the clients are extremely satisfied with the quality of work.
- Level tow seller – Can be reached after four months of signing up if the seller worked on a minimum of 50 gigs and the buyers are extremely satisfied with their hard work, along with on-time delivery.
- Top-Rated Seller – the most top-rated freelancers on the platform. These sorts of sellers are very dependable, have been on the marketplace for more than 6 months, and have successfully worked on more than a hundred gigs earning more than 20k USD. In addition to this, the clients were delighted and got their service on time.
Outside of these Fiverr levels are New Sellers who’re just starting and might be inexperienced in the list they’re working in. What is even superior for entrepreneurs, they can visit the profile of sellers and transparently look at their gigs, samples of works, and reviews from previous completed jobs to make the decision easier.
- Custom Offers
- Multi-currency supports
- Seller Rating and Feedback
- Secure Payment Gateways
- Multi-category jobs
- Private Communication platform
Top Reasons Why Fiverr is a platform to power up your business
The Freelancing market is huge, and it is not as hard to find your 1st job
There are tons of clients trying to find services on the marketplace daily. Seasoned business house owners and new start-ups and entrepreneurs are trying to find a fine sort of service at an affordable price.
If you are a new seller on Fiverr’s marketplace, here is the right place for you to find your 1st job. Just post your service description and here you go! Within days, your gig will be delivered and rated by your first clients.
It’s very much easy to create a Fiverr profile
You can start a Fiverr account with an hour. Significantly cheaper and faster than building your portfolio or a site to showcase your skill. You will sell any of your service you prefer as long as you meet the terms and conditions of the Fiverr service.
It’s very much easy to create a Fiverr profile but if you are a newbie and want to profit online then make your first gig as a tutorial in which you are going to teach how to create a Fiverr account. Just in five minutes, you would be able to earn $100.
If you are doing great, small projects are quick to finish
What does 1 stand out at? The main part here’s to narrow down the service that you conclude finely. If you do your service to the point, small and specialized, you’ll get plenty of jobs.
Grab great gigs on Fiverr, get them done fast! Many services on Fiverr are quick to finish, all you need is your computer and internet connection, no extra equipment or skills required. Get paid per gig basis, we’ll take care of paying to your PayPal account or via Payoneer account. Work from anywhere in the world where there is a high-speed internet connection.
If you are good at small projects this is the gig for you. Your service will stand out on the Fiverr marketplace and with a great rating it could bring in more work. The work hours can be flexible and the jobs will be usually quick to complete.
Don’t worry; if you think five bucks is a small amount, you can charge more
One of the best parts of the Fiverr is that is you are not restricted to charging five bucks. You’ve complete liberty to charge more in three completely different packages along with your services. Your packages worth form 5 to 945 USD with three completely different varieties of your gig at higher costs.
The payment process is secured quickly without any hassles
Earlier on these websites, the payments were not secured as people utilized direct methods of communication, and after their jobs were done, they never replied to their employees. But Fiverr ensures you get paid for the job you’ve done. Payment is quick, secure, and more waiting for weeks to get paid for the service offered.
- Buying a product or service on the Fiverr marketplace is fast and efficient.
- You can easily compare different freelancers by looking at their levers, reviews, and price of services.
- Creating a profile and going through the payment procedure is simple and very easy
- Fiverr provides around the clock customer service
- Fiverr allows its clients to communicate with the freelancers before or during, or after the job is done
- Fiverr has extremely specific deadlines that the sellers have to meet. Therefore, both sides know rightly when a project is due.
- Not every seller have English as their primary language, which can hinder the communication process
- Fake reviews run can happen on Fiverr, which can lead to a false sense of competency.
- Though there’re money-back guarantees, the time and effort lost to get your money back can be annoying
- Fiverr does not guarantee pro craftsmanship, and it’s up to the client to make any edits if necessary.
Fiverr is a top-notch marketplace and has several top-quality, professional freelancers. Though it has some issues to be addressed, most sellers are fine people offering excellent services for their customers. If you’re looking to build or develop your business and want affordable, high-caliber work, create an account on Fiverr and power up your business.