GetResponse is a powerful email marketing solution with state-of-the-art personalization and segmentation options. Despite its strong and raft of features, it is ideal for companies and businesses of every size – and all levers of users. This is down to its total customization interface that makes it easy and fast to navigate. But its marketing funnel-based approach mightn’t good for all, particularly if you are used to working with conventional email marketing tools.
Marketing has always been a research-intensive activity, and email marketing is no exception to the rule. From the definition of the ideal customer persona to crafting highly engaging emails, understanding your audience is key to driving qualified leads from your marketing efforts. GetResponse Review is a comprehensive marketing audit that helps you strengthen your online marketing strategy.
Who’s GetResponse for?
GetResponse indeed has been an email marketing software – the company was established in 1998 and had over 350K users. Unlike other email marketing providers who’ve been in the field for the past 20 years, GetResponse continuously enhanced its creation and added new functions.
Currently, GetResponse is much more than an email marketing product. You can make use of e-commerce functions, landing pages, webinar hosting, sales funnels, and much more. You can manage your entire internet business with it.
Marketing automation tool
We all know that your marketing and automation tool is a crucial part of your business. GetResponse is undoubtedly one of the top email marketing platforms with features including pop-up forms, landing pages, autoresponders, A/B testing, and many more. When thinking of growing your business through email marketing, definitely try out this platform.
GetResponse is a complete and proven email marketing solution. With GetResponse, you can grow your business by sending personalized emails that get more click tracking replies. You have all the tools to create high-converting campaigns right from the start: landing pages, order forms, surveys, and contact forms – everything is included.
GetResponse is one of the complete email marketing platforms on the market. The ability to send an email, host webinars, create landing pages, and build online sales pages makes GetResponse ideal for virtually any marketer or business.
GetResponse comes with a bunch of functions to assist you in growing your brand or business. It is not your typical email marketing platform. You’ll notice how simple it is to use and understand the features from the minute you enter. Once you’re inside, the GetResponse system will grow with your business needs. From free limited accounts to fully managed accounts, GetResponse has a solution that’s right for you.
Here’s an overview of the most vital features that make the big difference between GetResponse and conventional email marketing tools:
- Marketing Automation – With this function, you can automate your full customer journey and mails based on complex triggers.
- Autoresponder – you can effortlessly set email sequence based on subscription period, set up delays, or correct sending hours.
- Conversion Funnels – Create a full lead and sales funnel
- Landing pages – make landing pages to generate leads or to sell products or services
- Signup forms – Embed forms on your site or make pop-ups to turn visitors into subs
- Webinars – Host webinars with more than 500 attendees
- Paid Advertisement – Retarget your subs and landing page visitors on FB. Build your list pad advertisement; generate new leads with lookalike a visitor and more.
- User accounts – As you go up to the pricing steps, you can use more user seats.
- E-commerce – You can make a product library and sell every sort of product, online training, and course, downloads, e-books, services, consultations, and webinars.
- Analytics – Basic analytic functions, you can also integrate Google ads, Google tag manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook ads
- Split Testing – the different variants of landing pages and emails to exploit to your ROI
There’re 4 GetResponse plans:
- Basic – Starting at 15 USD each month to send a limitless number of emails up to 1K Subscribers
- Plus – Starting at 99 USD each month for up to 1K Subscribers
- Enterprise – Custom pricing for lists exceeding 100K
Save 18 percent if you play for one year and 30 percent if you pay for 2 years.
GetResponse offers just a one-month free trial; after the free trial period, it’ll cost you 10.5 USD minimum to use it for longer. Talking of the free period, the plan offers you to try all the tools completely before purchasing one for your needs. The interface is very clean. You’ll find every tool organized. It makes the users rapidly accustomed to it. The tools are simple to use when using them in custom mode. You’ll not find it hard to use. You can import contacts, build companies, and entire that stuff easily.
Integrations and Add-Ons
GetResponse provides almost 130 add-ons and integrations with well-known tools and services. You can find integrations to well-known e-commerce platforms as well as payments service providers. GetResponse also gives integration with many CRM tools, content management units, and analytic software. Lastly, you will integrate with social networks, such as VIMEO, FACEBOOK, and YouTube. It also makes an API available for custom integrations.
GetResponse runs regular network security updates, strong firewalls, and full monitoring of every company server. The company procedures and stores credit card data are utilizing bank-level encryption on a PCI-compliant network. Data of users is backed up daily to a couple of servers for complete data redundancy. For more info, see the security page at GetResponse. As for privacy, it’s Trust approved.
Anti-Spam Policy and Protection
It has a comprehensive anti-spam mode to keep its deliverability rates very high. Upon signing up, you have to certify that your list is permission-based and meets the brand’s anti-spam standards. Every time you add a new contact to your list, you’ll have to tick a box indicating that you obtained the new address via legitimate opt-ins means.
GetResponse has an in-home anti-abuse tool called Hydra. It runs tested on bounce rates, complaint rates, and sub-sources to ensure users stay compliant with anti-spam policies. Hydra can also spot aspects of users’ campaigns that might hurt their worth or deliverability.
Customer Service and Support
GetResponse has a top-class customer service team; the company provides email support in 7 languages and is the primary ESP (email service provider) to provide full-time live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the learning center and help center, which both feature resources to webinars and downloadable docs like reports, manuals, and whitepapers.
- Not anything is left to the imagination – you can view your marketing automation workflows as well as funnels in a visual way
- Lots of templates to select from, making building almost all on the platform possible
- Webinar function stands on its own and renders the requirement for a 3rd party webinar unnecessary.
- Conversion funnel function makes building high converting funnels incredibly smooth
- Dedicated customer department is only available to max plan subs
- Building forms is limiting and not as intuitive compared to building landing pages and emails.
Final verdict – GetResponse is a powerful email marketing solution
If you want to market your business, you can go for GetResponse. It allows you to communicate with your clients through email. It’s a lot cheaper as you’re sure of saving a lot compared to competitors. You’re assured of enjoying e-commerce, landing pages, funnel, and several other advantages. With time GetResponse will be highly advanced not to find any significant con of not using it.
GetResponse is a robust and powerful email marketing software, packed with additional features to help you grow your business. Their tools are easy to use, and allow you to create professional email marketing campaigns, build relationships with customers, and run split tests for maximum efficiency.